[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 214: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 216: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 87: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 129: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 130: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1685: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
fórum BOCKujem.cz • Zobrazit téma - fourth downs that analytics experts have been saying coaches

fourth downs that analytics experts have been saying coaches

...vhodná k bockování

fourth downs that analytics experts have been saying coaches

Příspěvekod panxing18 » stř 30. led 2019 8:57:27

Saints coach Sean Payton is a believer in analytics Terron Armstead Jersey , and has adopted the aggressive stance on But that doesn’t mean there aren’t a few fourth-down decisions he’d like to have back.Payton said on that he regrets the Saints’ failed fourth-and-goal at the 1-yard line against the Cowboys last week, even though the analytics said it was the right call.“I do think that’s where analytics have changed in a positive way,” Payton said. “I think we’re more educated.”So why does Payton wish he could have that fourth-and-goal decision back? Because each game is different, and in that Cowboys game, he knew points would be at a premium and went into the game thinking a field goal would be a positive result for any drive.“I kick myself for two or three different situations in that game, not handling them the right way,” Payton said. “We have an opportunity to score, it’s fourth-and-1, I know our fourth down numbers are good, I felt like we had a good plan Cameron Jordan Jersey Salute to Service , and yet, in that game? Kick the field goal.”Payton also said he doesn’t always want to use his best goal line plays early in a game because he might need them for later. And he said one reason he doesn’t go for two more often is that he doesn’t want to show opposing defenses his best goal line plays and would rather save them for when they might score a touchdown.“The numbers are important,” he said. “But how do we feel like, with our play inventory, at that point in the game? So if I’m inside the 5-yard line, and I’ve got a section of two-point plays, and let’s say I love two of these. I love them. Certainly if I love this play I want to score six with it. So if I love this play for two, I might wait until the second half.” Payton made a point of crediting the Cowboys and not shortchanging the way Dallas played, but he also believes he could have given his team a better chance to win. Perhaps even by going against what the chart on his clipboard told him to do.Saints release Jermon Bushrod, bring back J.T. Barrett to practice squad The New Orleans Saints made a couple of moves on Saturday. Their first came by elevating running back Jonathan Williams from the practice squad Michael Thomas Jersey Salute to Service , which left a cut to be made on the active roster. Per The Advocate’s Nick Underhill, it’s veteran offensive tackle Jermon Bushrod. The writing seemed to be on the wall for Bushrod, who had a nice feel-good story reuniting with the team that drafted him in 2007. Bushrod initially made the final roster, but New Orleans ended up adding offensive linemen Josh LeRibeus and Michael Ola to the fold, and Bushrod was listed on the team’s injury report with a non-injury related designation. It will be interesting to see what Andrus Peat’s availability will be on Sunday, as he’s reportedly been dealing with a quad issue. The Saints also brought back J.T. Barrett to the practice squad, who had his contract terminated on Friday.Week 1 is right around the corner. Wholesale NFL Jerseys
panxing18

Zpět na Místečka