[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 214: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 216: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 87: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 129: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 130: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1685: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
fórum BOCKujem.cz • Zobrazit téma - I believe it wow classic gold

I believe it wow classic gold

...vhodná k bockování

I believe it wow classic gold

Příspěvekod Rskingdom » pon 10. čer 2019 9:52:14

There's not any same it is not vanilla on personal servers I now and I believe it wow classic gold when I play it but it still mutch better then bfa and all the sucky expension we have out of woltk whit activision comming in drama and blizzard whit its own suckung changes for classic the will not offer you the exact same experience that you have 15years past if you here what are in classic that isn't in vanilla stop counting already blizzard are a fucking company that just money matter not what is public ask.why was vanilla and bc both best times of WoW Classic only flight I had been compleet again it screw the experience you have whit the world also it create for farming ore or outher things not exactly the same for every class if you have a drood he can throw or or outher thing whitout losing is flight kind so you where mutch faster then the outhers no we only request the first WoW Classic maybe not a fuckt up variant that the give the name classic you will see how screw this version will probably soon be compare to vanilla and should you've got that childpublic you have on retail today in vanilla waw forget social forget nice guild forget everything out of vanilla YOU won't GET A VANILLA WoW Classic AGAIN.

Things on servers are not the same. 1) You could not cast sunder armor if a ninja used exposed armor, messing up using the tank threat. 3) Meeting stones were actually a water down LFG tool, introduced at patch 1.3. 4) RNG was shifting between Gaussian, statistical and plain RNG, based upon the dungeon and patch. Example would be the loot table script, which was modified to cheap classic wow gold provide more stream line products, preventing getting 20 warlock things in 1 run of MC.
Rskingdom

Zpět na Místečka