[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 214: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 216: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 87: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 129: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 130: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1685: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
fórum BOCKujem.cz • Zobrazit téma - Lugano scored his first goal fo

Lugano scored his first goal fo

Jiné sportovní vyžití a výlety

Lugano scored his first goal fo

Příspěvekod lw789 » čtv 15. lis 2018 5:17:05

BIRMINGHAM, England -- Diego Lugano scored his first goal for West Bromwich Albion to rescue a 1-1 draw against Everton on Monday in new manager Pepe Mels first Premier League game in charge. The Uruguay internationals 75th-minute header prevented a misfiring Everton side to go back into the top four after Kevin Mirallas had given the visitors a first-half lead. Everton had a goal correctly disallowed for offside with the last kick of the game, leaving the team in sixth place, a point behind Liverpool and Tottenham. "I think it was a fair result in the end," Everton midfielder Gareth Barry said. Mel replaced Steve Clarke, who was fired last month, having been sacked by Real Betis himself. He said he still needed time to make the team play the way he wants, but was pleased with the performance. "First half, we were too open. But (in the) second half we were compact," Mel said. Mel started striker Nicolas Anelka after its shirt sponsor announced it would not be renewing its deal because of the controversy surrounding the Frenchmans "quenelle" gesture at West Ham last month, which has been branded anti-Semitic by some observers. Anelka has promised to not to repeat the gesture and denied he was being anti-Semitic or racist by celebrating in such a way, claiming he did it in support of controversial anti-establishment comedian Dieudonne MBala MBala. He could face a five-match ban if he is charged by The Football Association and found guilty. Anelka began this game energized and motivated, but didnt have a large impact and was substituted just after West Broms equalizer. Mirallas put his team ahead after Romelu Lukaku -- who spent last season on loan at West Brom -- headed down a long pass into the Belgians path and he slotted a low shot into the net. The hosts ramped up the pressure in the second half, and Lugano met a cross from James Morrison to thump a powerful header past Everton goalkeeper Tim Howard. Sylvain Distin thought he had won it for Everton with the last kick of the game when he diverted Barrys shot into the net, but he was clearly offside. Tre Boston Jersey .The long-haired pivot, who joined the Alouettes midway through the CFL season and put up a 9-3 record as a starter, will be listed as the top quarterback in training camp next spring.With a full training camp under his belt, the Alouettes will see if he has what it takes to get them back to the Grey Cup game after a four-year absence. Authentic Cardinals Jerseys For Sale . Not only that, when Julian de Guzman first stepped on the pitch for Deportivo de la Coruna he became the very first Canadian to play in Spains top tier. http://www.cheapcardinalsjerseysonline. ... sey-online. With newly minted president of hockey operations Trevor Linden looking on from above one day after being handed the keys to the franchise, it was more of the same on Thursday night. Bene Benwikere Jersey . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Josh Bynes Jersey . Louis Cardinals won the World Series last season, but after losing first baseman Albert Pujols to free agency and manager Tony LaRussa to retirement, they opened the 2012 season in 12th spot in the TSN.ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates -- Phil Mickelson surged up the leaderboard with a 9-under 63 to put himself in second place after the third round of the Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship, while Rory McIlroy was hit with a two-shot penalty for a rules infraction that dropped him into a tie for fourth. Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. "The biggest thing for me is that each day as the tournament has progressed I have felt a lot sharper and sharper." McIlroy thought he was alone in second place a stroke behind Lee after finishing his round, but tournament officials then ruled that he had taken a drop incorrectly on the second hole and adjusted his score to a double-bogey 7. That gave him a 70 for the round to sit one stroke behind Mickelson and Gaganjeet Bhullar of India (66). McIlroy had to take relief on the second hole when his ball ended up on a gallery crosswalk and went on to par the hole, but was later told by the caddy of playing partner Ricardo Gonzalez that he had his left foot on the white line marking the drop area, meaning he had not taken "full relief" according to the rules. Tournament officials reviewed the situation after McIlroy completed his round, with the golfer going back to the spot to show where he stood when he took the shot. "I didnt even know my foot was on the line,&" McIlroy said.dddddddddddd "We went back to see it again there and see where my divot was, and it was clear that I couldnt have played the shot with my feet anywhere else. I guess I was so much into the shot I didnt even realize. ... Theres a lot of stupid rules and this is one of them." To make matters worse, McIlroy said his drop had actually given him a bad lie and that he would have benefited from dropping again. "If anything, it was a disadvantage," McIlroy said. McIlroy had finished the round without a bogey, making his fourth birdie of the day on the 18th. "To a spectator it may feel like I have been unduly punished, and thats what it feels like to me, but its a rule of the game. I do feel like I have been hard done by but its nothing that a fast start tomorrow cant fix." Mickelson shot his lowest score since a 63 on the opening day of the Deutsche Bank Championship in September, falling one shot short of the Abu Dhabi course record. The American birdied four of his opening six holes, eagled the eighth and then also birdied five of his inward holes, including sinking a 50-foot birdie putt at the par-5 last. That came after he tried to reach the green in two shots but ended up beneath some trees to the left and needed a pitching wedge on his third shot. "(I) gave myself a 45 to 50 footer that you dont really expect to make too often but I had a good kind of feel on that one and it just rolled right I," Mickelson said. "But then I was getting a little tired mentally those last few holes and I could tell it was early in the season so I just wasnt as sharp mentally." Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Zpět na neBOCKujem