[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 214: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 216: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 87: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 129: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 130: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1685: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
fórum BOCKujem.cz • Zobrazit téma - Fantasy football rankings 2018: Titans come in 23rd in Yahoo

Fantasy football rankings 2018: Titans come in 23rd in Yahoo

Přijďte si s námi zaskákat a nebo se jen podívat

Fantasy football rankings 2018: Titans come in 23rd in Yahoo

Příspěvekod zhangzk » úte 12. úno 2019 7:43:03

It is going to be an interesting year when it comes to Titans’ players and fantasy football. I think they are being underrated on the national scene currently with the exception of Derrick Henry. If anything Cheap Corey Davis Jersey , Henry is probably being drafted as running back 18 according to Fantasy Pros. Meanwhile, Dion Lewis is being drafted as running back 27. Assuming both stay healthy for the entire year, the touch distribution will probably be pretty close to 50/50. So you are getting a much better value, especially in a PPR league Cheap Austin Johnson Jersey , with Lewis.Yahoo! does a Juggernaut Index on teams each year in the preseason. The Titans came in at #23. I get that, but I bet they end up a lot higher than that. My prediction is that Marcus Mariota is a top 10 quarterback, Corey Davis is a top 20 wide receiver, Delanie Walker is a top 5 tight end and Henry and Lewis are both top 20 running backs. Bold? Absolutely http://www.titanscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-jayon-brown-jersey , but the talent level is there with this group.So you can probably steal the Titans in drafts where you aren’t with a bunch of Titans’ fans. Guys like Mariota, Lewis, and Davis are all being WAAAY undervalued right now. Take advantage of that while you can!Rashaan Evans added to Non-Football Illness list; Kevin Dodd listed as Did Not Report Titans rookies and quarterbacks reported for training camp today and the team released some roster designations for camp as well. The most noteworthy news was 1st round pick Rashaan Evans being added to the Reserve-Non-Football Illness list along with backup wide receiver Michael Campanaro.Hopefully Evans is ready to go soon. It’s worth noting that this doesn’t necessarily mean that he won’t be able to go when camp opens Thursday, but we will find out soon. He will need as many reps as possible to get up to speed by the start of the regular season.Obrázek
UDFA defensive lineman Mike Ramsay was listed as having a Non-Football Injury to start camp as well.The only other Titans listed with injuries were Jack Conklin and Phillip Supernaw who both landed on the Physically Unable to Perform list (PUP). Both players missed OTAs and minicamp. Conklin is recovering from the torn ACL he suffered during the divisional round loss to the Patriots. We still aren’t sure what Supernaw’s injury is Cheap Kamalei Correa Jersey , but it must be fairly substantial for him to land on the PUP. We should know more soon. Finally, Kevin Dodd continues to seemingly beg to be cut, landing on the Did Not Report list. Dodd not reporting to camp makes me think that he’s trying to force his way off the roster. That’s really the only logical explanation I can think of at this point. My guess is that Jon Robinson will oblige him soon. Moving on from Dodd would at least bring some closure to one of the most irritating storylines of the last few seasons. Overall the Titans are fairly healthy heading in to camp. It’s certainly nice to see Corey Davis and Rishard Matthews avoid this list after ending minicamp as limited participants.
zhangzk

Zpět na Seznam akcí