[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 214: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 216: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 87: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 129: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 130: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1685: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
fórum BOCKujem.cz • Zobrazit téma - www.cincinnatibengalsteamonline.com

www.cincinnatibengalsteamonline.com

Přijďte si s námi zaskákat a nebo se jen podívat

www.cincinnatibengalsteamonline.com

Příspěvekod hongwei28 » úte 12. úno 2019 5:33:57

Seeking stability amid an uncertain future Authentic Mark Walton Jersey , the Carolina Panthers signed coach Ron Rivera to a two-year contract extension on Saturday.

A person with knowledge of the situation told The Associated Press the extension is worth $15.5 million over two seasons. The person spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity because the team didn’t release financial details of the contract.

Rivera has one year remaining on his existing contract, so the new deal keeps him with the Panthers through the 2020 season.

Rivera is 64-47-1 in seven seasons with the Panthers. He has guided Carolina to a Super Bowl appearance, three NFC South titles and four playoff appearances. He has twice been named The Associated Press NFL Coach of the Year.

The Panthers (11-5) visit the New Orleans Saints (11-5) on Sunday in an NFC wild-card game.

”I’m very excited about it because I really like where we are as a football team,” Rivera said in a statement. ”We’ve done some really good things and we have an opportunity to do more. Things are in place and we can continue this success. We’ve had consistency of winning and we’ve gone to the playoffs four out of five years.”

Rivera has been a rock for an organization in the midst of change. Panthers president Danny Morrison resigned last year and general manager Dave Gettleman was fired on the eve of training camp by team owner Jerry Richardson.

Then Richardson came under investigation by the NFL for alleged sexual and racial misconduct in the workplace and announced he is selling the team after the season is over following an inflammatory report by Sports Illustrated. It’s unclear if the new owners will keep the team in Charlotte.

On the field, the Panthers have been fairly consistent outside of a disappointing 6-10 season a year ago.

Rivera oversaw an NFC-record 18-game regular-season winning streak that spanned the 2014 and 2015 seasons and led to Carolina’s Super Bowl appearance in 2015, which they lost 24-10 to the Denver Broncos. Carolina’s .576 winning percentage during Rivera’s tenure is seventh best in the NFL during that time.

Rivera was brought to Carolina for his defensive expertise, and the Panthers put together four consecutive top-10 finishes in yards allowed from 2012-15, joining Seattle as the only teams to do so. Carolina is ranked seventh in defense this season.

Its defense finished third in the NFL with 50 sacks during the regular season, and it is the only team in the NFL to not allow an individual 100-yard rusher in any game this season. The Panthers set a franchise record by going 20 consecutive games without allowing a 100-yard individual rusher, the longest active streak in the league.

Carolina’s offense has finished in the top 10 in the NFL in yards rushing per game in six of the past seven seasons, including a fourth-place mark this season at 131.4 yards per game.

”This is a tremendous place with tremendous support from ownership and the people that work in the organization Authentic Denzel Ward Jersey ,” Rivera said. ”And I really appreciate the support we’ve gotten from our fans in the Carolinas. That’s a big reason why I want to continue my association with this organization.”

The Panthers have developed plenty of stars under Rivera.

Carolina has produced 28 Pro Bowl and 18 All-Pro selections, including four-time All-Pro linebacker Luke Kuechly and 2015 NFL MVP Cam Newton.

Rivera played nine seasons with the Chicago Bears and was a member of the 1985 Super Bowl XX winning team.

DENVER — Nolan Arenado has come roaring out of the longest drought of his career and will try to continue his offensive surge Saturday when the Colorado Rockies play host to the Miami Marlins.

A six-run fourth inning on Friday night helped the Rockies (38-38) get back to .500 for the first time since June 9 as Colorado beat the Marlins, 11-3. It was their fourth straight win during a 4-1 homestand. The Rockies have clinched their first winning homestand of the season and improved to 15-20 at Coors Field.

The Marlins (29-47) fell to 3-4 on their current road trip that ends in Colorado. They yielded at least 10 runs for the 10th time this season and for the eighth time on the road, where their record is a National League-worst 15-26,

Arenado, an All-Star third baseman, went 3-for-4, hitting a two-run homer to cap the fourth inning outburst. It was his 17th homer and gave him home runs in four consecutive games, the second-longest streak of his career. He homered in a franchise-record six consecutive games from Sept. 1 to Sept. 5, 2015.

Arenado has gone 10-for-17 (.588) in his past four games with multiple hits in each one. Last Friday at Texas, he broke a 0-for-19 drought Authentic Connor Williams Jersey , the longest of his career, during his second at-bat.

Since ending that slide, Arenado is 15-for-33 (.455) with five doubles, five homers and 16 RBIs. Overall this season, Arenado is hitting .323 with 53 RBI and a 1.008 OPS.

“Nolan, over the course of his career, is becoming a better hitter for me,” Rockies manager Bud Black said. “He’s taking what the pitchers are giving him, especially this year. You’ve seen over the course of May into June, Nolan being pitched really tough. And his ability to take the ball on the outside part of the plate and drive it to right field or get a single the other way is pure hitting.

“He has the power to pull the ball out of the park. What I like is the all-field hitting we’re seeing from Nolan. You’re talking about one of the best players in the game, so it’s not surprising that he adjusts and adapts to what’s going on. And that’s the sign of a talented player.”

Rockies left-hander Tyler Anderson (4-2 Authentic Bradley Chubb Jersey , 4.52 ERA) will oppose the Marlins. He lasted 1 1/3 scoreless innings on April 29 at Miami before being forced to leave because he was feeling light-headed. He’s 1-1, 1.29 in three starts against Miami.

After working seven innings in consecutive starts and allowing three runs, Anderson gave up three runs in 5 1/3 innings Monday against the New York Mets and took the loss as the Rockies were trampled, 12-2. He allowed two homers in that game and has yielded 14 homers this season in 79 2/3 innings.

Marlins rookie Trevor Richards (1-4, 5.45), who is in his second stint with the team this season, lost his last start Sunday at Baltimore, giving up nine hits and six runs in 3 1/3 innings as the Marlins fell, 10-4. He has made eight starts, five of which the Marlins have lost. In five starts on the road, Richards is 0-3 with a 7.40 ERA.

Richards has never faced the Rockies and will be making his Coors Field debut. Left-hander Wei-Yin Chen Authentic Frank Ragnow Jersey , who gave up nine hits and seven runs in Friday’s loss, said he received some advice about pitching at Coors Field from former Orioles teammate Ubaldo Jimenez, who went 56-45 with a 3.66 ERA with the Rockies and was 19-8 with a 2.98 ERA in 2010, the best season by a Rockies starter in franchise history.

“Ubaldo Jimenez once told me, ‘if you pitch here your off-speed pitch will have a different angle or different movement,'” Chen said. “I heard that, so I think I need to make some adjustment to it, but actually it’s kind of hard to make the adjustment on the field while you’re pitching.”

Richards undoubtedly will receive advice about coping with Coors Field. The daunting challenge is implementing that advice, particularly when pitching there the first time.
hongwei28

Zpět na Seznam akcí