[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 214: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 216: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 87: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 129: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 130: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1685: htmlspecialchars(): charset `windows-1250' not supported, assuming utf-8
fórum BOCKujem.cz • Zobrazit téma - Hal’s cancer went into remission, he started practicing with

Hal’s cancer went into remission, he started practicing with

Přijďte si s námi zaskákat a nebo se jen podívat

Hal’s cancer went into remission, he started practicing with

Příspěvekod zhangzk » stř 16. led 2019 4:42:05

Texans safety Andre Hal‘s football future was uncertain when he was diagnosed with lymphoma this offseason http://www.houstontexansteamonline.com/ka_imi-fairbairn-jersey , but things brightened considerably as time passed. Hal also found out on Saturday that he would be in the lineup to cap an emotional week.Not only did Hal get back to work, but he also mourned the death of his father. Andre Hal Sr. died of a heart attack on Tuesday and his son said that his father “wanted to see me back on the field.”“It was great to be back. It felt great. It was a blessing,” Hal said, via ESPN.com. “Everybody was really excited for me. People didn’t really think I was going to come back. But I knew I was going to come back.”Hal was credited with one tackle in the win, but the biggest takeaways from the day weren’t found in the box score. So much can change in the NFL in a mere matter of weeks.A month ago, the Jaguars were widely considered one of the best teams in the league.Now they’re 3-3, fresh off two abysmal performances from their vaunted defense.A month ago http://www.houstontexansteamonline.com/d.j.-reader-jersey , your Houston Texans were 0-3, and the season appeared to be circling the drain.Now the Texans are also 3-3.While a healthy amount of skepticism about this team’s ceiling justifiably remains, the Texans now find themselves in position to overtake the Jaguars atop the AFC South.No matter how you slice it, there’s a big game going down in Jacksonville on Sunday.Obrázek
Here’s how to catch it.Kickoff Time: 12 p.m CDT on Sunday, October 21st.TV Broadcast: CBS.Radio Broadcast: Sports Radio 610 (AM), 100.3 (FM), and SXM 98. NFL Game Pass also provides an audio streaming service.Online Streaming: Viewers in the U.S. can use the NFL Mobile app if they have a Verizon subscription. Anyone else can use the NFL Game Pass subscription service to watch the game.Opponent Blog: Big Cat Country.Twitter: @battleredblog.Facebook: Sure, you like us. But do you really http://www.houstontexansteamonline.com/ryan-griffin-jersey , really like us?NFL Network Replay: To be determined.In terms of what we'll be doing on game day itself, expect "Countdown To Kickoff" to post at 8 a.m. CDT on Sunday, with the first open thread for the game posting promptly at 11:45 a.m. CDT. We'll add live open threads each quarter after that, and then we'll have a post-game reaction thread as soon as the game's over.Texans fans: Sign up for FanPulse, our weekly Texans survey.
zhangzk

Zpět na Seznam akcí